What makes a truly great summer hat?
I think my Sirocco fedora fits the bill for a number of reasons and here they are:-
- It's all-natural and made of a beautiful hand-woven and polished natural straw - the material itself goes with most casual summer fashion!
- It's handmade and from the sourcing of the headbands to the final finish, it's made with love and attention to detail.
- It looks like luxury for everyday and it is!
- I'm not a big fan of synthetic materials for summer - too sticky and sweaty! The Sirocco breathes in hot weather so the heat of your little head can escape.
- It's lined with a soft cotton lining. Ditto! Heat begone, welcome summer breeze.
- It has a soft elastic headband that stretches and is really comfortable to wear without feeling tight. And you get a good bit of comfy cling so it doesn't blow off in bit of wind or when you are at the beach.
- It comes in 3 head-fittings so even if you have a very big noggin, the hat and head fitting are very accommodating!
- And you can choose from a variety of headband styles and a long, short or no fringing. Easy.
- And while I love nice things, I'm really not a fan of traipsing around the shops. So you can buy it online and with free shipping in Australia. Problem solved! Shady summer!
With a smile,